Town of Grant-Valkaria
Since the 1880s, the villages of Grant and Valkaria
have existed in harmony within the borders of Brevard County, Florida. We
are pleased to announce that effective July 25, 2006 these two communities
were joined by referendum and act of law into the single Incorporated Town of
Grant-Valkaria. This Town was founded in order to secure the
local benefits of self-government, preserve our history, protect our future,
maintain a rural quality of life, and foster responsible, community-controlled
Agenda, Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions
Suggest a Name for our New Park!
Click here for entry form...
Grand Opening of Town Hall!
Grant-Valkaria Day and Town Hall Open House
1449 Valkaria Road
Saturday, April 12, 2014
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Town Hall on US 1 will be closed on March 14 and re-opened
for business at 1449 Valkaria Rd. on March 17
Watch Town Hall being Constructed!
Click here for latest picture of construction
"Maintain and enhance our small town's rural lifestyle and provide an exeptional quality of life, while meeting the future needs of our residents and preserving the town's ecosystems. Encourage enterprises that are compatible with our small town's rural atmoshere and foster responsible, community controlled growth."
Click here for the Town's mission statements and goals.